Company: Edvirt AB
Org. no: 556899-1722
Address: Föreningsgatan 6, 411 27 Gothenburg
Edvirt AB is responsible for the processing of your personal data throughout the organization's operations.
We protect the integrity of our customers and users and it is important for us that everyone feels safe when you submit personal information to us. We have structured procedures to ensure that personal data is always well protected with us and that the treatments we do with the data are in accordance with prevailing laws.
This policy describes why we process personal data in our operations and how we do it. We also describe how to go about finding out how your own personal data is collected, what legal support is behind it the collection, and how to request deletion of the data in question.
IN WHAT SITUATIONS DOES THIS POLICY APPLY?
This policy applies to all situations where Edvirt AB processes personal data. which includes information we collect when someone:
• Purchases any of our services
• Participates in one of our courses
• Signs up for a digital subscription
• Registration with any of our digital platforms
• Signs up for one of our events
• Contacts our customer service
Edvirt AB takes no legal responsibility for the third-party websites via a link reach www.edvirt.com, and instead refer directly to these actors for questions about their processing of personal data.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal information in order to be able to conduct our business effectively and to provide service based on the preferences of our users and customers and their behavior. This means, for example, collection for:
• development of personalized services
• checking that the services are used in accordance with applicable laws
• communication with our users and customers
• administration connected to our education and services
• administration of certifications
• protection of our customers' security
• execution of our agreements
• purposes for marketing purposes
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
A significant part of the personal data we collect is provided to us via digital forms, for example when using our products, participation in training, purchase of service or registration of our newsletter on our websites.
Other personal data is stored via email correspondence. We also collect information through physical forms, for example during training or customer meetings.
LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to collect personal data, there must be a legal basis for the collection in question. Here is a description of the legal bases like ours business is leaning towards.
An agreement entails a formal agreement approving the collection of personal information between us and a user.
· Balance of interest
Balance of interest is a legal basis that means that we collect personal information based on a legitimate interest from us and the staff or customer whose personal data we collect. For example, we may collect personal data when a person attends one of our training courses in order to be able to register them for a certification with e.g. Trafikverket.
· Legal obligation
The legal basis legal obligation means that there are laws or regulations which means that the data controller has to process certain personal data in their business.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REASONS
· Our clients 'and users' first and last names, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers and other similar contact details. Legal reason: Agreement
· Password, Social Security number and other security information for account access at our databases or the to register the information with authorities. Legal basis: Balance of interests
· Information necessary to process our customers' purchases, which may include the payment method number, security code, bank account number and social security number. Legal basis: Legal obligation, agreement
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SERVICEs
· Information and the behavior of our customers and users on our platforms, for example, what activities they sign up for or what purchases they make. Legal reason: Balance of interest.
· Reports of errors or improvements, which may include search queries and email correspondence. Legal basis: Balance of interests
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT f0r MARKETING PURPOSES
· Information from people participating in our marketing and information campaigns, for example in articles and films. Legal basis: Balance of interests, agreement
· Information about our customers 'and users' buying process, for example which information they download or what events they sign up for. Legal reason: Balance of interests, agreement
PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE TO THIRD PARTIES
· We share personal information to Swedish authorities with legal support requests out the information in question. We also distribute information to the authority about ourselves considers us able to identify legal doubts. Legal basis: Legal obligation
· When we conduct transactions between us and our customers, we share personal data with banks and other financial players to secure the transaction in question, they are not allowed by law personal data for any other purpose than stated in this policy. Legal reason: Legal obligation
· We share personal information when we use other actors to review and develop our functions and services, for example, when we ask for one market research companies review how our customers view service. Legal basis: Agreement
HOW LONG DO WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
We store personal data for as long as we believe we have use for it for purposes they were originally and explicitly collected for. When a personal data is not longer relevant for its original purpose it is deleted and we have structured procedures to identify these cases.
If you no longer wish to receive invitations, newsletters or marketing from us via email or sms you can at any time communicate this - either by replying on the message or by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email. In the event of such a request, we will immediately cease processing yours information for marketing purposes.
HOW TO FIND OUT WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE have COLLECTED?
Everyone whose personal data is stored at Edvirt AB always has the right to request one register snippets on the collected data, which is then done free of charge and within a month's time. The requested documents shall state how the personal data was collected and based on what specific purpose they are now being used, also legal basis for the collection must be stated. In order for us to approve such a request, we need to the person who requests the information clearly can identify himself, this to avoid that a person should be able to request someone else's personal information. The request is sent to: email@example.com
HOW TO retriEve THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to see that your personal data that is stored with us is corrected or updated, you always have the right to request this. You can also request that the processing of your personal data collected be restricted. Furthermore you also have the right to data portability, which means that you have some conditions can transfer their personal data to another player. This is the same procedures as when requesting registers of personal data and thus are required clear identification from the applicant.
HOW TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA?
If you want to see the deletion of personal data we have collected, you need to contact us and formally request to terminate the agreement or consent to the collection of personal data, when the request is approved, the personal data is deleted without delay. We always try to accommodate requests for deletion of personal data, but must always oppose deletion if there is legal requirements which forces us to store the information in question. The request is sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTHORITY FOR CONTROL OF COLLECTION PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you oppose Edvirt AB's collection or processing of personal data then it is the Swedish Data Inspection Authority you should turn to. They collect all complaints and assesses whether an investigation should be initiated.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have more questions or concerns regarding our processing of personal data you are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com.